WHO is Responsible for the Processing of Your Personal Data?
The ETees' entity responsible for the processing of your personal data will depend on how you interact with ETees' Platform.
WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests. Additionally, when you request specific services in store, we may ask you to login to provide services that are then associated with your account (e.g. size, fit, preferences).
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping and
- billing address;
- login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
- personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- images, photos and videos;
- data on physical characteristics, including weight, height, and body measurements (such as estimated stride and shoe/foot measurements or apparel size);
- fitness activity data provided by you or generated through our Platform (time, duration, distance, location, calorie count, pace/stride); or
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences.