- When we say “ETees Golf,” we mean ETeesGolf.com LLC and subsidiaries of it and their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents. We also refer to ETees Golf as “we,” “us” and “our.” But when we say “ETees Golf Entities,” we mean ETees Golf; its suppliers, vendors, contractors, and licensors.
- When we say “ETees Golf websites,” we mean www.eteesgolf.com and all related functionality, services, and Content offered by or for ETees Golf on or through www.eteesgolf.com and the systems, servers, and networks used to make the ETees Golf sites available.
- When we say “Content,” we mean merchandise information, product descriptions, reviews, comments, messages, reviews, communications, feedback, submissions, suggestions, questions, and other information, data, content, and materials (including page headers, images, text, illustrations, formats, logos, hashtags, designs, icons, photographs, software programs, music clips or downloads, video clips, and written and other materials.)
- When we say “Ideas,” we mean ideas, concepts, feedback, and know-how that you make available in connection with the ETees Golf site.
- When we say “make available,” we mean post, transit, publish, upload, distribute, transmit, display, provide, or otherwise submit or make available (including through any part of the ETees Golf site administrated by third-party social media platforms (e.g., Facebook or Instagram) that allow interaction with the Etees Golf site through the tools offered by such social media platforms).
- When we say “Materials,” we mean Content that ETees Golf Entities make available on or through the ETees Golf site